Sunday, October 24, 2021

Settle the Score (1989)

 


TV drama starring Jaclyn Smith
–Year: 1989
–Year in film: 1980s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Justin ~8 ?
–Available on DVD: yes *
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Looks like at least this young boy, maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt in blue bibs (or shortalls ?). The quality on YouTube is quite poor, so I can't even say if these are in fact bibs.

By a quick search, I only noticed this brief scene, I think near the end.

I had to search Gordon-Levitt movies for my shiny shorts blog (it was "Gregory K" aka Switching Parents, rating 5, entry here with a girl coming soon).

There seems to be an offical DVD (or DVD with a VHS cover), but obviously OOP.

Rating 3 for now only. Typical drama, few scenes.

I found some actor names of one of my unknown movies on my shiny shorts blog. But I still couldn't find the title of the movie. Maybe someone can help?

No comments: