Thursday, August 26, 2021

LG (2021 ad)


Usually, I don't post recent commercials, but I make an exception for this one, showing a black teen girl in faded shortalls. It's very often shown and not that new and not for a specific product, but rather general for LG. 

As I always miss the brief rear view, I searched online and found on YouTube the official (German) clip which is much longer (1 minute) and also showing a sitting scene at the end. LG Deutschland.

Great song "The Smart Good Life". There's also a French version, but I haven't checked that one (maybe the same but dubbed or maybe original version).

I had bad experience with modern washing machines (not LG), but most modern machines don't last long. The technology might be smart, but it doesn't save money at the end. So I would rather spend money for an extended guarantee or even buy a used one. But true for almost all brands and all electronics.

I don't like much shortalls, but I have to give rating ~6. Also nice voice.

There are quite many recent commercials with girls in bibs, but almost all are very young ~8 yo. Mainly for food. Main overview f/m

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/04/list-43-tv-commercials.html

No comments: