Friday, May 14, 2021

Update: Silversun

 



I have checked several other episodes. Next to the boy and girl, who appear less often than previously thought and even in regular clothes in season 2, I also found an older teen boy wearing light grey bibs with white straps over his suit, but I only noticed headshots and a sitting scene from a distance. 

Also 2 older teen girls in similar matching (light purple) bibs with white straps over their suits in s2e38. All other pics from s1e14. Also showing a bit more of the front and rear views and a sitting scene. Unpictured, another quite good rear view of the boy in s2e28, but I don't like the rear views. But leaving rating 5. Obviously very few sitting scenes and rear views. But I haven't checked all episode. Clip resolution is very low.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/05/silversun.html



 

No comments: