Monday, May 31, 2021

Update 8: Montaña rusa (1994)



 

I have just finished checking the complete series. (2nd playlist by Lulita Kuznik). Some vids had been deleted and it's possible that I miss scenes (due to checking at high speed). 

Pic 1 from ep 406 showing a young lady in black skirtalls (or bibs-like dress). I think also sitting but maybe rather headshots. Sorry, I already had this but now in better quality. Pic 2 from ep 429 showing a lady sitting in red bibs, sleeveless shirt. Also side view. Similar scenes in ep 230.

Pic 3 from ep 255 showing a lady sitting  in checkered bibs, side view, sleeveless shirt. Pic 4 from ep 394 showing a lady in faded blue bibs. Also headshots.

I think I can make one or maybe 2 more post.

Main entry, f/m rating 5

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/04/montana-rusa-1994.html




No comments: