Sunday, May 30, 2021

Biologie



DEFA family film/romance
-Year: 1990
-Year in film: 1989
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: Ulla 15
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least Stefanie Stappenbeck in dark blue bibs. Bib with a zipper, backside simple straps. Sleeveless and regular shirts (medium blue with FDJ patch). Pic 2 from the trailer. Also barefooted, also sitting (including on the ground). I haven't seen the complete movie, yet.  Obviously several scenes.

Correct title: Biologie!

First, I thought of rating ~3 for the scene pictured pic 2. Then I've seen the pic from the DVD rear cover (pic 1) and thought of rating ~5-6 (looked like raw denim man's bibs), but when see it larger they probably aren't neither. Bibs appear blue-grey and of cotton fabric (at least inside). More scenes needs to be checked (good rear views?) But the actress is obviously very thin.

Rating ~4-5 for now. 

I have briefly checked the complete movie, available on mdr. Cycling at 16 minutes (like pic 2). Pic 2 ~at 28. I think fewer scenes than 1st assumed. Pic 1 at ~1h08. First I thought that this is a different pair. Some more scenes including rear view at the end (1h22).


No comments: