Monday, April 26, 2021

TanzAlarm Club


Dancing kids series
-Year: 2004-
-Year in film: 2021
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Hannah 13, man, others
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+ ?
-Rating: 5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 13 yo Hannah in faded bibs, one strap down. Pic from song "Beste Freundinnen" from ep StoffTanzTapir. One girl Luna or Hannah in bibs with the bib down in clip 8 Happy Happy. Another teen girl in jeans coveralls in Der Wellermann Tanz (but I think only from a distance or the publicity pic).

Also in main series TanzAlarm a man in raw denim bibs in 2019 ep "Auf dem Schrottplatz". And young men and I think women in 2016 episode Möbelpacker but mainly in coveralls.

I found this by coincidence during watching the  new Schloss Einstein episodes. First I only found pics and audio clips. Sendungen -> Alle Sendungen -> TanzAlarm Club -> TanzAlarm Kids Songs. There are some more clips with her, but I haven't checked them.

No comments: