Friday, February 26, 2021

Out West with the Peppers



Comedy film, Part #3
Year: 1940
Year in film: 1940s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Phronsie ~5
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least Dorothy Anne Seese in faded bibs. I think not of jeans fabric. Maybe brown cotton. Straps fixed with buttons instead of braces. 

Also starring Tommy Bond, Ronny Sinclair and Bobby Larson (not in bibs).

I like classics, but I think few good scenes and she's too young. So rating ~2 only. Movie rating maybe ~3-4. I've checked this long time ago, but I think she also appeared in one other movie in bibs. Maybe also men.

I had "Five Little Peppers in Trouble" (last film in the series) on my Pigtails and bedroom blog.

And I have a book entry (young boy in books on the cover but no mentionings in the texts)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/07/book-91-sidney-five-little-peppers-and.html

No comments: