Monday, January 18, 2021

Update: E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial



The original version has been aired 2 days ago and I 1st thought that there are much more, around twice as many bibs scenes but obviously I just forgot them. It looks to me, that Elliot might wore bibs also at school (pic 3, frogs and kissing scene, also sitting) but if so then under the T-shirt and open shirt. Needs to be rechecked, same for the cycling scene at the end.

Pic 1 showing him at ~36 minutes (SE), pic 2 showing Dee Wallace at 18 minutes in light blue bibs (2 brief scenes). More pics including her in full view and also Drew Barrymore coming soon.

I found the Special Edition online which has 1h59, my DVD (20th anniversary) just has 1h55 including the new scenes (3 minutes). Deleted scenes would be almost 6 minutes. I didn't had the time yet to watch the complete movie a third time. There's also a 35 anniversary 4k version which is of course better, especially the dark scenes (main entry pic 2 at 37), but I don't have that hardware. The pics I found of Elliot wearing bibs at the bathtub are probably either behind the scenes or publicity pics.

Main entry, currently rating 5

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/02/et-extra-terrestrial.html



No comments: