Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Update 6: Anderland (1980) - actress found

 

I'm currently rewatching this DVD set next to some of my other DVDs. As I have already completely checked it, there will be no new scenes. Maybe I will make some different pics later. The girl is Roswitha Wolf both in ep 6 and ep 9 and my favourite actress in this series (rating 7).

She is only credited on IMDb in Dreifacher Rittberger, many years later (1987). Unknown if in bibs, blonde hair and yellow shirt in the trailer (+ ep 1) and Google pics. There's at least a darkhaired lady in beige coveralls there. But probably not worth buying that (except for fans of Tana Schanzara).

Main entry, f/m rating up to 7 (episode links in the main entry are currently wrong, please do a blog search)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/anderland-1980.html




No comments: