Monday, December 7, 2020

Chiquititas 2006, 98 - Update 2: Chiquititas (1995) f, m

 



After having checked 100 episodes of Grande Pa (more ep coming next), I also have rechecked other series of Telefe on YouTube, mainly Chiquititas. I can't check every episodes as there are more than 1000 (not including the Brazilian series). There are mainly girls shown in long dresses and short skirtalls and/or raw denim shortalls.

There are 5 boys in beige simple bibs. Pic 1 from ep 2 (2006 season) also similar in other episodes like ep 4 incl rear views. The longhaired kid is probably a boy as well. I previously had a pic in poor quality showing 2 of them, Telefe now has this season in good quality.

The other pics are from Chiquititas 98, pic 2 from ep 49 showing a young boy (called Tok ?) in raw denim bibs. Pic 3 from ep 56 showing girls kneeing in raw denim shortalls (could be skirtalls), one also lying on her stomach. I think I also had similar pics on my pigtails blog. Pic 4 from ep 9 showing an older girl in 7/8th bibs. 

Unpictured: A girl sitting in a faded  bibs-like dress in ep 9, also of interest a handsome older boy with light blue eyes (same ep) but not in bibs.

I also have reuploaded 2 pics in the main entry. Still rating 3-(4)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2014/09/chiquititas-1995.html




No comments: