Friday, November 6, 2020

Update: Huck & the King of Hearts - rating 8


I have completely re-watched all bibs scenes and made some more pics. I think these are the most baggy bibs of a boy, I've seen in a movie. I like this, cool show-off. And even cycling scenes. Raw denim would be better. Even the coveralls (pic 3 at 52 min) are baggy (or just oversized, man's size). Also lying with these on his rear under a car at 54 min. And 2 scenes lying in bibs on a bed but poor views.

Somehow it was hard to find good scenes to upload, I wanted to show that the bibs are that baggy and I want decent pics not too many close-ups etc. Rather few good rear views (best when he jumped at a man's back/piggyback at 25 min). 

Pic 1 at 40, pic 2 at 3 minutes. Unpictured new time positions: 36 minutes (walking front and stepping into the car), 45 min. standing, front view while the cards play.

I think I have to give rating 8 instead of 7. Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/huck-king-of-hearts.html




No comments: