Sunday, November 22, 2020

Only in America (1994)


English learning videos, Oxford University
Year: 1994
Year in film: 1990s
Country: UK (USA)
Who in bibs: Donna ~20 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  6/10
Rating: ******
Comment: Amy Van Horne in dark blue bibs, also sitting. The wide straps are from a backpack. Pic from ep 1 (set in New York City), co starring/introducing Edward Norton, so unlike most ELT series, there's an entry on IMDb (with errors, 1995? Country? Director=Producer?).

Finally, I found an ELT series during hard search for my School TV Wiki (see blogroll).

Some few more and better pics (incl. sitting) on the author's website

http://www.viney.uk.com/onlyinamerica/photos/park.html

There's also a trailer (only download works) but in very low quality/resolution. I haven't found other clips, but I just searched briefly.

As Amy played different characters, I assume (these) bibs just in ep 1 which is ~8 minutes long (?) Pic from the official book cover.

I found a man in his 30s in faded jeans bibs as gardener in a related series, I think it was "Grapevine" Two.

No comments: