Friday, October 9, 2020

Reuben Kaye Project: Kids Reacting To Drag

Channel 4 reality show
Year: 2019 ?
Year in film: 2019 ?
Country: UK
Who in bibs: girls ~9-10 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least these 2 girls in shortalls and/or bibs. Pic 2 are shortalls. Not sure about pic 1. I found this during research on YouTube, titled Kids react to Drag.

First, I thought that this is the series "Kids React". (There are also girls and maybe boys in bibs/shortalls).

There's also a different show (YouTube recommendation) "Kids Meet a Drag Queen" Kids Meet HiHo Kids with at least a young girl sitting in long bibs.

There are lots of similar shows (also in other countries) with boys and girls in bibs (but often headshots only). I think I have ~2 German shows here, maybe missing pics.

Rating ~4-5 for now for this.

 

No comments: