Friday, September 25, 2020

Update 2: Emu’s All Live Pink Windmill Show

 

I have checked (almost) all clips I found on YouTube. Some few more (teen) boys, also in colorful bibs, also young women (coming soon).

Pics 1+2 from ep 9 (song Car Wash, 1986) pic 1 on left Joe Greco, in pic 2 2nd from left, also lying on his back on the street (under a car).

Pic 3 from Emu's Wide World s1e3 (1987), one young boy (3rd from left) in yellow bibs. Some kids I don't know if boy or girl like on the very right. Another longhaired kid, but most likely they are girls.

Some good dancing scenes. I prefer the light blue bibs (see my earlier post like song Footloose).

Kids in swimwear in clip "Big Fun", shiny shorts in "Ease on Down the Road". Women in bibs in s2e7.

Main post, rating 7

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/05/emu-all-live-pink-windmill-show.html




No comments: