Sunday, September 20, 2020

Info 1351: Update info, blog search


I have changed/fixed the pics links of rating 10-9 and almost all rating 8 posts and removed those posts from blog 2. I also have bulk deleted rating 1- rating 4 posts (almost all without pics) on blog 2. But I forgot, that some posts I had later updated, especially series and mainly from 2011-2012. 

So, some text infos and links are currently lost (or defunct) in the main entries, but the additional posts are all there. Sometimes I also changed the rating (notable especially when upgrade from rating 6 to 7). Tags teen boys and teen girls missing (just tag teens).

Due to the import limit, I left the old posts here (with the tiny pics, but better than none). I maybe revisit these old posts later, adding the texts (I have on backups), links and maybe reupload larger pics. 

Rating 7 and up posts already have larger pics and many major series have fixed links (most series are rating higher than 4 anyway). 


When making a blog search, there used to be the newest posts, so the updates on top. The default setting is sorting by relevance. After reuploading some larger pics to older posts, the old posts will be displayed first (missing update infos) and maybe sometimes the updates don't even show up.

The search box on top (advanced Google search) is still very weak, especially the Google Image search. Latter one still can only find 2011 and 2012 posts.

I uploaded some few larger pics to older posts (rating less than 7) like Mama ist unmöglich (pictured, rating 6). And some updates were missing rating tags, and so missing pics.

No comments: