Saturday, August 1, 2020

Update 10: Sítio do Pica-Pau Amarelo


While rechecking my recent pics, that are available on my recent PC (starting in March 2018, now I have checked up to Sept 2018), I took the time to check several episodes of this series, mainly new uploads on YouTube. I made ~40 new pics, some of them are double or of episodes, I already had, or of poor quality, so I can upload <10 new pics. (Still no girls or women except bibs-like dresses).
Pic 1 from an unknown episode, personagem Pedrinho compilation (also riding), pic 2 from a behind the scenes ("Todas as Chegadas do Pedrinho no Sitio... (2001-2007)". The riding scene appears at the intro.
Pic 3 again from "Bruxa Mae, Bruxa Filha" (better quality and other view of the raw denim), pic 4 from Cacadas de Pedrinho #4 (2001), pic 5 from O Menino Bruxo #2. More later.

Main entry, rating up to 8 (some links are missing but exist)

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/sitio-do-pica-pau-amarelo.html



No comments: