Friday, July 10, 2020

Look and Read: Sky Hunter


School TV series 1967-2004, this season 7
–Year: 1978
–Year in film: 1970s ?
–Country: UK
–Who in bibs: Jackie ~11 ?
–Available on DVD: VHS (OOP)
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: often ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least Jayne Tottman in tight, blue bibs, legs a bit flared.
During research for my School TV wiki, I finally found this and other series. (Older teen boy in other series of Look and Read and a lady and men in bibs in an unrelated series), both coming next. Pic from ep 5. New post.

I only have checked some few parts.
On my Wiki (see blogroll) I currently have just a list with empty links about this and the other 19 series of Look and Read.
Rating ~4 for now. Maybe also other actors? Novel by Leonard Kingston which includes illustrations of bibs by Mark Peppé. Co-starring Geoffrey Bayldon.

Other series:

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/07/look-and-read-joe-and-sheep-rustlers.html

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/07/look-and-read-spywatch.html

No comments: