Thursday, July 16, 2020

Kinderen voor Kinderen 19


One girl in rare, light brown appearing bibs with patterns. She appeared in almost all songs like this but often brief scenes and from a distance. I previously had one pic in one update, similar like pic 1, but no post about this season. Pic 1 near the beginning, I think between 2 songs, pic 2 from song "Klein en groot".
I sometimes listen to my best of 20 years CD, but often miss this great song which is track 20. It's not included on this DVD. As usual, the complete show on YouTube has much better image quality than the single songs. This complete episode is set at school (inside and outside), so they mainly wore the same clothes.

I fixed the links in the main entry. About half of the post currently don't have pics (rating 4 or less).
Main post, rating up to 8 (f,m)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/05/kinderen-voor-kinderen_16.html

Update: I also found an older boy in song Hou nou 's op.


No comments: