Friday, July 24, 2020

Info 1326: New stats function


Next to the new blog dashboard (I encountered some more bugs) there are some few more features for the blog owner, mainly more stats and mainly that I have stats and a graph for every single post. But who needs that?

On top the alltime stats (available also before). The 2 high peeks are probably spam links. On a monthly graph I currently have 8,457 hits, around 200-400 each day.

Below are parts of the alltime top 10 (#1-3 and 10). New is the total sum on right. I wonder why I have 10,000 views of an almost empty info post. Created in 2011 but started to raise in Feb 2018 and then much in beginning 2019. Probably someone linked to this. The high peaks are more than one year old, so I can't check the referrers.

The stats are not perfect. I think it on only counts the clicks, and most probably just read the blog. Most clicks probably from a google image search, and the new updated pics aren't displayed there.


No comments: