Thursday, June 11, 2020

Update: Moving to Marlborough + new wiki


An unrelated novel reminds me of this rare, great series.

I even made a wiki about this and other series for learning English as infos on the web are rare

 http://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page

Someone has to solve a captcha and there are ads (it's not me).
My first wiki. The best wiki farm I found as I also need hosting. Backup (XML export) is even also possible. Maybe I have to move to a wiki at some time.

I also have briefly rechecked this series. Obviously very few scenes of the teen girl in ep 1 only. There's a black lady in colorful non-jeans bibs in ep 4 at 4 minutes. I also corrected the airing date (1983 instead of 1985) and found the director. Main post here (2 larger pics now), rating 4 (but rating 10 for the series)

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/10/moving-to-marlborough.html

John Sichel also directed one episode of Crown Court. By coincidence, I recently added a pic.

There are many series on the A-Z list of my wiki, I won't make entries that large like of this series and I doubt finding clips or even pics of half of them.

Maybe I find more series with bibs.
The 2nd series already sounds very interesting. The Ballinish Bowl. Set on an Irish farm. I later found one of the actresses (older teen girl) and the year is 1984 instead of 1985. I haven't found any pics, yet. But maybe no bibs here.
I also found 2 other school books. More infos later.





No comments: