Friday, June 5, 2020

Update 2: Daddy's Girl (1996)


I have uploaded many old pics (yesterday starting with the archive 2018 which is sorted by newest posts, so December downwards) but I think no need to announce them all. Just check out the tag 2018. I left out updates and lower rating posts/pics (~rating 3) but I try to post my favourite and also rare movies.

As announced, I also post new pics of old post, started in Jan 2018 but sorted by A-Z divided up on different subfolders. But I think, I don't have that many, unposted pics.

Pictured a new pic of Daddy's Girls. Sitting in yellow/colorful shortalls, also outside sitting on stairs, standing up. Main post with the actress in blue bibs, rating 6. 1st update was in Aug 2018, also sitting in long bibs, cycling and in skirtalls. Currently, these pics are missing.


https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/09/daddy-girl-1996.html

Maybe, I'll make more huge updates later. And not sure which old pics to upload next. It's a bit chaotic. But I don't like searching, where I stopped the day before. Maybe some lists, important tags and then rating 5.

Please also note my previous post f,m

No comments: