Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Info: Huge update part 31


In the last 2 months, I've uploaded hundreds of (old) pics. After rating 10-7 post, 484 rating 6 posts. I haven't announced them. Some posts have 2 or more pics, others are just info updates. I often reuploaded the best pic, mainly from the updates to the main entry.

As said, I'm not sure what to do first. Fixing links from blog 2 is lot of work, nobody notice. I wanted to wait if one rating 10-7 post appears in the top 10 to check if there's an icon at all, but there aren't any, yet.
Uploading rating 5 posts (643) is lot of work. With 2 pics/post it would be 1300.

As announced, I started uploading new pics to old posts. It's even more work as I have to search what were the original pics and what is best.
I currently check the pics, captured on my recent PC (Jan 2018-2020) and upload pics, I like. Some are rating 5 or even 3.

I think, I re-active my "huge udates" (last one was in Dec 2017).
But I think, I can't announce all posts. Please also check the archives or make a blog search.
I also have to fix some lists (some few in topics left) and especially series and their updates.
Pics are from Tramontane (rating 5, pic below is new), Scout's Safari, Flipper (1995), Die Büffel sind los, Bakalari.


No comments: