Sunday, May 17, 2020

Update: The Kids Who Knew Too Much


Repost of the 1st update. Original text was: I have briefly rechecked this movie. Even more scenes than first assumed. Addig tag bicycle. The bibs are quite tight and appear darker in the 2nd half. Also outside. But are probably always the same pair and not raw denim. Removing that tag. Some good scenes and rear views including climbing down into the house through a door window. I think I have to post one more post about this...

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/02/kids-who-knew-too-much.html

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/update-2-kids-who-knew-too-much.html

Rating 10-7 are now complete. Including larger pics and removing duplicates, some rating 6. 2011 and 2012 still have tiny pics except the series.
I think I will now focus on the lists including The Waltons, adding more pics and fixing links. Rating 6 later.
Pics of rating 10-9 on my Lederhosen blog now complete. I also started adding reposts there.

No comments: