Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Personne ne s'aimera jamais comme on s'aime


Short film, 13 min
Year: 2018
Year in film: 2010s ?
Country: France
Who in bibs: Pauline ~10
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ?
Rating: 3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Pauline Botton in dark blue, buttoned bibs, roller skating and also sitting on the ground.
New post.
I first thought of shortalls, but she wore knee pads. Character is 10 yo, actress maybe even younger. Not sure about the fabric. Maybe heavy cotton.
Rating ~3-4.

I also have uploaded much more rating 6 pics. 2020-2017. Will take some more days uploading another 400 pics.
Blog 2 is still there, but I will delete duplicate posts (mainly 2017). I have to think about it and do more research. Set to private will probably not display pics.

Update: Some updates of The Waltons (at least of season 7) had no rating tags, so no pics on both blogs. I started to upload pics. I have to fix the links later, anyway.

No comments: