Sunday, May 24, 2020

Info 1287: All reposts done


All reposts uploaded tag repost, (last remaining ones were already there, archive tag March 2020). These were reposts from the deleted blog (last uploads not contained in my last backup) and not reposts from this blog. One info post is missing (Band Blond, woman in a jeans dress). I also have uploaded some pics of the recent posts, although not rating 6 or up.
Pic showing the last woman in Brightburn: Son of Darkness.

I removed some duplicates (there still might be some) and currently have 3997 posts. Tag new were new posts during the reposts.

All rating 7 pics uploaded on my Lederhosen blog (of the exisiting posts). Important reposts lost due to missing backup after 2018 will be uploaded daily.

Not sure what I will do on this blog next. Maybe 1st post some new movies.
New posts/pics still not show up in Google. 7,700 hits last month (most from me). Google is very slow. Half of the results of pics and vids are still from the blog deleted 2 months ago. It would be better to have all pics rating 10-7 on this blog.

No comments: