Monday, April 27, 2020

You Can't Do That on Television - update 2


Thanks very much db1 for your partial list. There are much more scenes and actors and even better bibs scenes also of an older teen boys than I found. I think I now have to give rating 7 instead of 6. Unfortunately there are often very few and short scenes (often just one kid in one episode in one or 2 sketches only, sometimes also in the locker jokes). Amyas Godfrey first appeared in 1986 ep. 90 "Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends" coming in my next update. He looks similar like his older brother Matthew (ep. Country, see main entry). In later episodes with longer hair he is very handsome (see my sailor suit blog, rating 8).

db1 don't search for girls, so there might be some or many girls missing. I found Sarah Keelan in hickory stripes bibs in ep 90. Although in my weekly tag stats about 60% searching for boys and teen boys, I guess because of the search terms and other stats that around 70%-80% searching for females. But who knows?

Pic 1 showing Kevin Kubusheskie in tight raw denim bibs in the very end of ep. Nutrition (1981, also 1982 in episodes "Heroes", "Sports" and "Television", often sitting). Bibs are very good but I don't like his long hair. Pic 2 showing Martin Kerr in faded bibs in ep. Rip-offs. Also very good with his hands at his hips. He looks very different and not handsome with longer hair in other episodes.  Pic 3 showing Scott Sandeman in white bibs in ep. Safety (1981).

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/07/you-can-do-that-on-television.html

Stats: I often have around 3oo hits each day (in 2014 268 hits), not including the normal blog viewers. Since August I have around +100. Starting on Dec 21 I had several times more than 500 clicks. 565 clicks on Dec 21 and many viewers from Canada. One day before I posted my first YCDTOTV update. But could be a coincidence. 2013 was very weak and the August the weakest month (165 hits).

Sibel & Max: No scenes in ep 1.

pic1 ycdtot-nutrition 1/15

No comments: