Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wind at My Back - update


I recently forgot one scene in season 1 and I don't want to have more than 4 pics in one post. So I make one last update of season 1 and 3. I also reuploaded the 1st pic of the main entry showing both Fat and Hub at a bit larger size.

Pic 3 showing some boys at the Olympiad making a human pyramid in s1e4 at 35 min. One short haired boy in bibs as well. Another similar scene with handsmome boys in yellow shorts. Doing sports in bibs is a good idea. I have some posts showing playing Baseball, dancing and the like.

Pic 2 is from ep 31 (s3) at 4 minutes showing Fat and Maisey near the fishing scene. Fat's bibs appear a bit darker and bib at high position (pullover underneath).The bibs are much better than the faded ones in season 1 when he was around 2 years younger.

He wears boots and unfortunatley a jacket over them. Also both cycling but shown from a distance. Maisey unfortunately not in bibs here but still appear as a tomboy with pants and a cap.

Pic 1 showing 2 older teen boys after working. S1e4 at 15 minutes.


https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/01/wind-at-my-back.html

pic windatmybs1e4at35 

Adding tag teen boys

No comments: