Friday, April 24, 2020

Wind at My Back - update 2


I'm currently rewatching seasons 3+1 starting with disc 4 of season 3 as I assumed school scenes and raw denim bibs in there. Unlike the last updates more than 1 year ago, I'm watching the complete DVDs at regular speed. Previously, I only checked scenes, I noted at the 1st watching.

Rather few good scenes and the younger boy Fat often wore a closed jacket but even just the legs are nice. I wonder, why he wore bibs at all in winter and no farm setting. Probably it should look more like The Waltons. Fat maybe should match Jim-Bob as the youngest boy and Hub maybe Jason or Ben. Tomboy Maisey might should match Mary-Ellen, although not the sister here.

Pic 1 showing the great mirror scene with Fat (ep 36 at 24 minutes on disc 4) showing both front and rear. Sorry, I thought, I already had this. Mirror scenes are always great.

Pic 2 showing Maisey in ep 27 at 7 min (disc 1). Also rear view and also sitting, but hands on her lap. I think she's rarely shown without a jacket.

Pic 3 showing Hub in raw denim bibs (ep 38 at 5 minutes). Also headshot. He rarely wore raw denim bibs.

Pic 4 showing full view of Fat in ep 39 at 27 minutes. Also side/rear view. Best scene is the cycling scene in ep 39, I already had.

Some plots are interesting and funny, others without the kids often boring. Main entry rating up to 8

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/01/wind-at-my-back.html

/2016/06/19/wind-at-my-back-season-3/

pics  wamb-ep36at24 11/17

No comments: