Thursday, April 30, 2020

Update: Run the Wild Fields (f/m)


 


By rechecking some movies for my new shiny shorts blog like "Air Bud" and for my pigtails blog like "Father Murphy" (both movies also here), I found this one and first thought it might be new one, but I already had an entry (rating 6). Next to 11 yo tomboy and farm girl Alexa Vega in baggy bibs set in the 1940s, there are at least 3 boys, I previously haven't found (one of them even in shortalls or ripped off bibs) .

Currently completetly on YouTube but I only have checked it at high speed.

Very good movie. However, most often shown is the girl. Wearing bibs for a girl in the 1940s was quite rare but they are even baggy. Several good scenes of her including sitting (inside) and outside fishing. Sowing on the fields (front view walking backwards) and carrying hay (also rear view). Also hands in her pockets at the beginning. Pic 1 also at the beginning. I think the bibs are hickory striped. As usual, this can't be seen from a distance and with the online image quality.

The boys are mainly shown in the middle. Unfortunately, I only found these 2 brief scenes. But not bad either.

Good farm movie and more scenes than first assumed. I think now rating 7-8 instead of 6. Soon on my pigtails blog (rating 6).

/2011/06/25/run-the-wild-fields/

pic2 11/16

No comments: