Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Update: Olly, Olly, Oxen Free

Yesterday I have received the DVD and watched it completetly. As assumed a RC0 DVDr. The image quality is in most parts very good, especially for a 1978 movie. English subtitles don't work on my DVD player but on my PC. The plot is short and quite poor (in fact only repairing and flying a balloon). And there's indeed just one bibs scene of exactly 1 minute at the very end.

It's hard to rate if there's just one short scene, especially if you don't like the 70s and young and thin boys. But the scene is very good. Front and rear view, one leg up, walking very slowly while carrying that heavy chest. I wish that there were more rear view scenes. But I like this movie and the DVD wasn't much expensive including the shipping, so I'm happy with it and probably would buy it again. Though I'm not sure how many times I will watch it in the future.

Some few other good scenes in regular jeans, also cycling but brief scene and from a distance. I like dark blue bibs and freckled kids. Some funny scenes and talking about peeing in his pants.

Rating 7 was correct. Maybe even 8 for this scene. But I can't give rating 8 compared to other entries.

No need for more pics. Thanks Felix for submitting the info and pics. If you have more movies, you haven't watched please do, that you don't miss good scenes like this.

Main entry at

/2015/09/21/olly-olly-oxen-free/

No comments: