Saturday, April 18, 2020

Update: Cedarmont Kids: Songs of America (new post)



While re-adding pics to my highest rating posts (currently rating 7-10, tagged as such), I found very good pics, some I even forgot. Currently, I mainly post one pic only, that used to be on top. If there are better pics, like later updates or episodes, I post those instead.

I made these 2 new pics from the clip, showing both older girl and sitting boy in one frame, and another new pic, showing another boy more close up and showing that girl and the girl in the red long johns as well. The boy also appeared in other songs.

I have 3 more posts, 2 of them with pics. 3 posts currently missing. As said, links are wrong, please make a blog search Cedarmont.

New tag "new".

Main entry, still rating 8

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2017/06/cedarmont-kids-songs-of-america.html


No comments: