Saturday, April 25, 2020

Update 6: Sítio do Pica-Pau Amarelo


By checking my rare movies list, mainly for the girls in this series (I still haven't found any, except in dresses), I found some new actors and some interesting scenes. I first checked new uploads, then the 2006/2007 series and other years. Also the 1973/1974 series or movie (nothing in there). The best is obviously still César Cardadeira as Pedrinho (I think 2001 until 2003/2004) also in raw denim bibs (pic 2, here lying on the grass and standing up from "A Bela e A Fera" chapter 1, 2003).

Pic 1 is from "O Saci Contra Ataca", chapter 4 (2007) and maybe showing the missing Rodolfo Valente.  Pic 3 showing a very young boy (maybe Joao Vitor Silva ?) in brown bibs, bib at low position from "A dama dos Pes De Cabra", chapter 17 (2004).

Pic 4 showing 2 black boys in short red dresses with overlapping straps. Unpictured a younger boy with one leg and another kid (boy or girl?) from "A Estrada" chapter 13, 2003.

I still have to check more episodes and making more posts. But I don't have the time to check all episodes. There are hundreds in different series. I also found a stage performance, coming soon.

Main entry, rating up to 8-(9)

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2020/04/sitio-do-pica-pau-amarelo.html

pic1 sitio2007 9/19

No comments: