Saturday, April 25, 2020

Update 4: Neues vom Süderhof


Some more and even better scenes. But I still haven't checked all episodes, especially not the earlier seasons. I mainly searched for swimming scenes (for my other blog) and also for books.

Pic 1, a nice sitting scene from s5e11. There's also another teen girl on the left.

Pic 2 showing Patrick from s4e11 kneeing on the grass.

Pic 3 showing the 2 teen girls standing with their hands in the pockets, s4e11 as well.

Pic 4 showing teen boys and teen girls as firefighters, also wet scenes. Mainly or only closed jackets, so not sure if bibs but it's likely. S4e3.

I also ordered one of the books (but I doubt for bibs scenes there). The audiobooks are only about the earlier seasons (1 or 1+2) and so don't contain Patrick.

Main entry, still rating 8, I think few scenes of Patrick.

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/04/neues-vom-suderhof.html

pic1 suedhs5e11 7/19

No comments: