Friday, April 24, 2020

Update 3: Sítio do Pica-Pau Amarelo - raw denim


As requested, but actually, I didn't want to make more posts of this, as I already had checked far more than 120 vids and I need help, finding the other actors and the girls. But I now found some more great vids, and even raw denim bibs. Some few of the new clips are in much better image quality. 95% are in very poor quality and have big watermarks, too.

All pics from the 2002 episode "Bruxa Mae, Bruxa Filha" (César Cardadeira as Pedrinho), several good sitting scenes, also in beige bibs. Pics 1+4 from sub-episode 4, pic 2 from episode 13, pic 3 from ep 1.

I also found a black boy in white shortalls, a great fishing/sitting scene of César Cardadeira in stone washed blue bibs, and a girl in white shortalls or similar, coming soon.

I like raw denim, but actor and rear views are not perfect to me. Can't give a higher rating than 8. Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2020/04/sitio-do-pica-pau-amarelo.html



No comments: