Thursday, April 30, 2020

Update 2: Barney & Friends


By checking about 3 more episodes (for shiny shorts scenes, no luck) I found this interesting episode "Down on Barney's Farm" (originally s1e10, 1992, but clip should be the 1998 version, I can't see any difference) showing 2 boys (black Derek and red blonde Shawn, played by John David Bennett II), one girl (Tina) and one teen girl (Luci, played by Leah Montes, sister of Tina), all in raw denim bibs (or almost raw denim). At least 2 sitting scenes, also dancing and jumping. One older men (farmer, Max Vaughan) in light blue faded bibs.

There's also a Korean version with 7 other, Korean kids in rare looking, dark bibs (not raw denim ?, partly not with braces, bib at low position), 2 thereof in light blue bibs.

I like raw denim bibs very much, but the boys are quite young and I don't like the teen girl. I only have checked it at high speed.

But I give at least rating 7.

Also other interesting episodes (one showing boys and girls in Western clothes, soon on my other blog). I have to recheck more episodes.

Main entry f/m/shortalls, rating 7

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2012/05/barney-friends-barney-i-can-do-it.html

 pic1 downonbarneysfarm2 11/16

No comments: