Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Road to Avonlea - season 1 (on TV)


I already had an entry (boys, previously rating 7, now ~8-9) but I saw a trailer, probably of season 1 with 2 boys at home in bibs. Sundays on German's Bibel TV.

I have briefly rechecked s1e1-6 and some few scenes of the later seasons.

(Almost) a perfect walking scene in baggy bibs of Zachary Bennett in s1e5 (pic see other post, link works, pic from s1e6). But simple straps till the butt. Almost as good s1e6 (other pics) walking, hands in pockets and also sitting (side view). The 2 boys reminds me of Wind at My Back (much later setting, 1930s instead of 1900s). Also a man in bibs (s1e3). But probably much fewer scenes in later seasons. Adding tags sitting M, man, baggy.

Also soon to be updated on my sailor suit and pigtails blogs. There's also a 1975 BBC series Anne of Avonlea, but probably no bibs in there. Same for several Anne of Green Gables versions (see my Pigtails blog for more).

Also currently on TV (MDR) Wie erziehe ich meine Eltern?.

Main entry here
https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/01/road-to-avonlea.html

Update: Sorry, no bibs scenes of the boys in today's s1e13+s2e1. Good bedroom scenes (s1e13, soon on my other blog) and good other clothes in s2e13 including beige knickers of Zac. The other boy in green bibs is called
Peter (Miklos Perlus), probably rather Joel Blake as Andrew, a cousin, a bit older.

/2019/03/10/road-to-avonlea-s2e7/




No comments: