Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Les babas cool


Comedy film
Year: 1981
Year in film: 1980s
Country: France
Who in bibs: Olivier ~11, man, woman
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+
Rating:  7/10 *
Rating: *******
Comment: I think Mathieu Ortolan in tight blue faded and worn bibs and a sleeveless white shirt. Also at least a man and woman (his film parents) in white bibs. First I thought that he might be a girl. High pitched voice, name sounds like Julie and tight flat bibs. Hands in pocket and later wearing a straw hat.

I'm still searching for my unknown movies (from my sailor suit blog) and found this quite interesting comedy film. I don't have the time to check it at slow speed. Unfortunately a bad image quality (projection). Pic 2 from the trailer, pic 4 from a clip DVD extras. Alternate title: "Quand tu seras débloqué, fais-moi signe!".

Pic 1 at ~15 min, pics 2+3 at 1h36 (also nice rear view and lying on the ground) and pic 3 at 1h01. I like French movies and countryside especially the Provence.

Rating 6-7 for now. Obviously only few good scenes (?).

/2018/04/14/update-les-babas-cool/

pic1  6 7/15

No comments: