Sunday, April 26, 2020

Info 205: Update Kidsongs 5

And yet another update of Kidsongs. I was just searching for the names of the kids (couldn't find most of them) but I found this pics/songs. Pics 1 and 2 from Boppin' with the Biggles and pic 4 from "Let's Put on a Show".

The only DVD I have is Country-Sing-Along (rating 8-9). The girl on the DVD cover who sings "Achy Breaky Heart" and "Nashville Cats" Alexandra Picatto doesn't wear bibs there but here on pic 1 (song Walk the Dog). Pic 2 showing 2 boys from Country-Sing-Along (also not in bibs there) in hickory-striped bibs in the Locomotion song (pic 2) Kyle Stanley and Casey Rion. I don't like much hickory stripes. Good song but no need for buying this DVD. I have seen the complete song in very bad quality.

Pic 3 is from the song "Me and My Shadow". Note that all bibs are full length. I think most girls usually wearing shortalls.

The complete video Country-Sing-Along was very short on the official YouTube channel. However I prefer DVDs in higher image quality anyway.

Complete entry and some more links (nothing new in there) (other tags: riding, bicycle, shortalls, teen boys, men, sitting F/M)



No comments: