Thursday, April 30, 2020

Info: 1239 Import update - 3rd blog 2866 posts imported - download for readers

Yesterday, I had finished trying to import all 13 backup files. As many posts still were missing due to the 252 posts limit/day and files have more, I started another round today. I was able to import 606 files of files 1+3 (2011-2013 seems complete). 4 Years are incomplete (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018). So will need some more days.

I read that duplicate posts/blogs are not allowed. The reason for the suspension is still unclear. Google and others recently changed their TOS. Yesterday, someone reported one of my (unrelated) vids on YouTube. So it's possible that someone reported one of my other blogs or posts. But could be for other reasons.

I switched blog 3 to not visible to search engines. Although it didn't show up, yet.
After completing the import, I think I will upload them here to the 2nd blog and after that maybe to the 1st blog and delete the new ones.

There's a way to mirror (download) one complete website eg via HTTrack. I tried this with the old blog on archive org. I interrupted that after far more than 1hour. archive org is very slow. I will check this with blogger as well.

I had more than 1984 posts with boys. 2023 tagged film and 1265 with TV.
Some have both + lots of additional info posts. I somewhere mentioned the complete amount of posts on a stats post. Must be >4000.

Maybe it's a good time for download all my pics (see Google Photo album post).
Rating 7 is still not complete maybe around half of them.

Import details still here

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2020/04/info-1218-import-update-3rd-blog-1243.html

Mirror update: I aborted making a mirror of blog 3 after 4,5 hours although speed is 10x faster then on archive.org. Maybe 90 % completion. Size of all files was 1.75 GB, although not having own pics. It makes HTML files. For me not much useful as I already have a backup. The mirror also has all embedded pics in original size but most are from the 1st blog. No vids. But briefly checked. Maybe it's useful later. Most time and space are the comments and tags. The size of the blogger export is 8 MB.

No comments: