Sunday, April 26, 2020

Behind the Waterfall


Fantasy film starring Gary Burghoff
Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Alex ~11, girl ~13?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  7/10 ?
-Rating: *******
-Comment: I think Alyssa Hansen in blue shortalls, I believe. And at least another older supporting actress in shortalls (see trailer at 0:27) and another girl in a short blue dress.

From my rare movies list. I now found a trailer but can't say much more yet.

Looks interesting. Also a good bedroom scene (boy). Directed by Rick B. Larsen ("Friendship's Field" (rating 6) and I now also found "No More Baths (1998)" with at least a girl and a man in bibs; rating 6, girl).

I probably like this movie and actress. But I assume few bibs scenes. She also wore other jeans and beige pants. Rating 6-7 for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9aQI-TIXjE

No comments: