Friday, February 14, 2020

CBS Schoolbreak Special: God, the Universe & Hot Fudge Sundaes

godtheuniverseandhotfudge

CBS Schoolbreak Special. 13 seasons,  s3e4
Year: 1984-1996
Year in film: 1986
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Francie ~13
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Another one from my rare movies list (previously no entry and no pics). Pigtailed Melanie Gaffin ("Whiz Kids (1983))" in I think long, striped white bibs and in a wheelchair. I think thin cotton or synthetic fabric. Pic from a new Promo clip on YouTube. I still haven't seen the complete movie. Some more publicity pics are available on the web.

Based on the 1984 book by Norma Howe. Main character there is a 16 yo girl.

Rating ~2-3 for now. I prefer blue bibs.

Main overview list of the Afterschool Specials (f, m rating up to 10)

/2012/01/26/the-amazing-cosmic-awareness-of-duffy-moon/

No comments: