Friday, December 6, 2019

Kolonien (2017)

kolonienkolonien2

Family series, 23 ep
–Year: 2017
–Year in film: 2010s
–Country: Denmark
–Who in bibs: Sille ~11, Victoria ~11 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium+ ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Ella Paaske in faded, tight bibs with thin straps. Ila Melina Raja in purpe thin cotton bibs (thin cotton straps). Pics 1+3 from ep 1, pic 2 from ep 23. Farm contents (goat) and sitting on the ground (both like in ep 13).

Good rear view in ep 13. Also a boy in shiny wet Umbro shorts, also sitting (soon on my other blog) Also bedroom scenes.

Streams available on the Danish broadcaster's website.

I only have checked briefly some few episodes. Obviously they appear in same clothes on every or most episodes. Maybe also others? But I don't think so.

Rating ~4-5. Needs to be rechecked completely.

Due to one actor, I also found Frida Luna Roswell Mattson in long, blue bibs in Gooseboy (2019), coming soon.

kolonien3

No comments: