Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Read All About It! (1979)



Canadian educational series, 40 ep
Year: 1979-1983
Year in film: 1979-80s
Country: Canada
Who in bibs: Lynne (Samantha) ~11 (-13) ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: I think both Lydia Zajc (pictured) and Stacey Arnold in bibs. The darkhaired girl at least in a long, red, bibs-like dress. Pic 2 from s1e1, pic1 from s1e7, latter one in a different, green appearing pair with a zipper till the neck and simple suspenders on the back. Both also rear views. Lynne also sitting in bibs and also in dresses. I haven't checked all episodes, yet. I assume few bibs scenes.

First, I found a clip (YouTube recommendation) in a very poor image quality. But there are also better clips (as pictured), episode titles only, but uploader is called Readallaboutitseries.

Not to be confused with a British series. TVOntario.

Rating ~3-4 for now only.

No comments: