Saturday, September 28, 2019

Update 3: Goosebumps (1995)



I have checked some more episodes, mainly of season 2. I found an old shopping list for this DVD. Definitely worth buying. But I first have to check the web what is available.

Obviously much more actors in bibs than first thought. And not only shortalls. Also another teen boy. When I have more time, I will check the complete series.

Pic 1 from s1e18/19 The Werewolf of Fever Swamp. Pic 2 from s2e23 (teen girl in long faded bibs), pic 3 from s2e26 (girl cycling in faded shortalls, also rear view). Pic 4 from s2e30. Girl in long purple or similar. Please note, that episode numbers like on YouTube differ (maybe in different countries)

Also soon on my shiny shorts blog.

Main entry, currently rating up to 6

/2012/09/12/goosebumps-1995/

No comments: