Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Busy Bodies (1933)

busybodies

Comedy short film Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy
Year: 1933
Year in film: 1930s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: men
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy in dark bibs (not raw denim) and another man in faded bibs. Originally b&w, but I recently found this colorized version (still searching for the Charley Chase movie One of the Smiths).

Usually, I don't post men, but it's not that bad. Rating ~2-3. 19 minutes.

I have one other L+H movie with wet scenes. (Even rating 5)

/2011/12/28/story-28-filling-bibs-with-water/

There are also some other movies, like sitting in a  car in "Towed in a Hole (1932).

I have to check more movies, especially the earlier ones. Some also include boys, but no known in bibs, yet.

No comments: