Sunday, August 4, 2019

Info 1105: Dream #4 Schloss Einstein raw denim

dream-se4

Last night, I finally had another dream about bibs. Unfortunately only a very brief scene.

In the dream, I watched a (fictional) episode of Schloss Einstein. Not at my current home but in a larger hall. Maybe I lived in a boarding school (not Schloss Einstein) or maybe a shop. At least one person (lying on a bed ?) saw me watching TV. Not Kika but channel Das Erste. At the end of the episode, some teen boys in raw denim bibs, around 14 yo are chatting at a diso or party (but none dancing). 1 or 2 boys are first on the right, front/side view. When they left there are boys in a row,  all rear view. Tight bibs.

I left the room and go down a staircase or escalator to post it to my blog.

I had some more dreams with completely different, unrelated contents (no bibs). Maybe I remember more or even continue this dream tonight. I haven't watched Schloss Einstein nor raw denim contents for a long time. And I think there weren't any teen boys in raw denim bibs in the series.

Pics are taken from The Waltons (s2e8), The Dinosaur Hunter, and You Can't Do That on Television.

/2018/10/19/info-923-dreams/

Today on TV (woman)

/2017/07/30/liebe-und-andere-unfalle/

No comments: