Sunday, July 28, 2019

Huckleberry Finn and His Friends (1979) - ep 3



I'm currently watching this DVD again at regular speed. Ian Tracey was then one of my favourite actors. Nice bibs, especially rear view and sitting scenes.

Pic is from ep 3 at 6 minutes. The image quality of the (German) DVD set is very poor. Pic is taken from an US or UK online clip. I think both RC1 and RC2 DVDs are of the same poor, unremastered source. Probably some personal TV recordings like from the 90s Super RTL are of better quality. I hope for a BD release.

Unfortunately no others at school in bibs. But very nice setting. Handsome actors (like Bernie Coulson as Sid) and also good light blue pants of Huck in the later episodes.

I will search for other/better scenes including rear views (will take a while) and list the best scenes.

Main entry, still rating 7

/2011/01/05/huckleberry-finn-and-his-friends-1979/

No comments: