Thursday, July 4, 2019

Hotel 13

hotel13hotel13b

Nickelodeon Teen soap, 177 ep
Year: 2012-2014
Year in film: 2010s
Country: Germany, Belgium
Who in bibs: Anna ~22
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least German Carola Schnell in medium blue, dotted shortalls and pigtails. Pic from s1e35, also sitting on the beach in s1e3. But obviously very few scenes and often with a jacket and/or partially shown (headshots). Later, I found another scene with regular blue jeans bibs, probably shortalls as well in a compilation titled "Tom und Anna //Wait a Lifetime2".

Again searching for German books, I found this by coincidence.

Also nice bunk beds, soon on my bedrooom blog, rating 5 and soon on my sailor suit blog, rating 4.

First, I wasn't sure if this is a dress and so checked up to s1e35 but haven't seen more episodes.

I don't like these soaps at all with "older teens". Very few younger kids shown (not in bibs). Mostly the main characters wore red hotel uniforms with skirts.

Rating 2-3 only.

No comments: