Monday, June 3, 2019

Stefan Raab: Hier kommt die Maus (clip)

stefanraabhierkommtdiemaus

Musical clip
Year: 1996
Year in film: 1996
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boy ~9 ?
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium+
Rating: 5/10
Rating: *****
Comment: One (unknown) boy sitting and kneeing in blue bibs. I think also standing? At the end he fell from the couch.

Has been aired (partially) in the recent episode of Damals war's.

Very interesting, but as usual few scenes. Originally in full screen 4:3, but I only found clips in very poor image quality. There are also other clips and live performances but unknown if kids in bibs as well. Probably at least some in the audience (including girls). 25th anniversary of Die Sendung mit der Maus.

Rating ~5-6.

I was wrong in the year to be guessed in this show. I'm not an expert of the 90s.

No comments: