Friday, May 24, 2019

The Winds of Jarrah




Drama/romance
Year: 1983
Year in film: 1946
Country: Australia
Who in bibs: Peter ~13
Available on DVD: VHS
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: At least Mark Kounnas ("Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" in dark blue bibs.

Pic 2 is from A Country Practice (ep 58, s2e44, 1982) pic 2 is from "Ginger Meggs" (1982) obviously showing him on left. Used for better identifcation.

Update: I now have pics from this movie. Pic 1 and at the update.
Pic on IMDb and several pics on ozmovies.

Written by Bob Ellis ("Fatty Finn").

Movie is very rare but there's a VHS. After finding "The Hounted School (1986)" for my sailor suit blog (unknown#25) and recently buying that DVD, I searched for more movies with Emil Minty (the younger film brother in The Winds of Jarrah).

According to the screenshots probably rather few bibs scenes. Maybe also others.

Rating ~6 for now. I haven't found any stream nor trailer. Adding it to my rare movies list.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/06/update-winds-of-jarrah.html

No comments: